Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Queen size Rag Quilt

This rag quilt (my second) I made for my husband for a trip to Colorado this last cold Winter. It was flannel on one side, and other side was cotton (so it didn't pick up too much lint)...he wanted something warm he could wrap up in like a sleeping bag...I used Warm and Natural batting. Note - since it was my second rag, I got a little self-assured when cutting the fringes, and cut a few too deep - DON'T do that, or you'll have to resew closed after you wash the first time like I did! :) But, all-in-all, it turned out pretty good. My husband actually helped me design and arrange the blocks for him using my Electronic Quilt software - we had fun doing that! (I think that was the most he could take of quilting though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment