Tuesday, March 1, 2016

My first Journal Watercolor

My first watercolor and one of my favorite CS Lewis quotes (well, I just recently found out that this quote was actually from George MacDonald, whom Lewis considered a mentor and frequently quoted in his own works...duh....well the picture stands as it was painted until I figure out how to put George MacDonald's name in there lol!) The painting was so much fun!  A friend of mine in Arizona and I decided to do 2 journals, and after we each do 5 or so pages, we trade the journals, and do 5 more pages, then trade again back and forth.  In the end, we will have journals with a little about each of us, and some of the other person's art.  I think I win in this deal, because she is a trained artist, and very talented!!! It is a blast so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment