This is a baby quilt I made for our 3rd grand-daughter Elora. I combined a few different patterns I have seen, and the applique letters...I added a "prairie point" border on each end...prairie points are so easy to do, and just love the look...and it adds something for baby to grab onto. It was my first time doing alpha applique...I used sewable "Heat n Bond Lite," and you have to draw the letters backwards when cutting them out. I wanted the edges of the applique letters to fray, but unfortunately forgot to leave enough of a gap in the Heat n Bond under the fabric border of it to have that happen...so it just ironed all down flat. I just sewed around the border.