Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Wedding Exploding Box


I made this fun Explo Box for a neice for her wedding this last year.  Her colors were yellow and gray, so I went with those colors.  I used a tea-light inside top layer of cake, and just set it within the roses so it wouldn't slide off to the side, and it could be turned off and on.  I used a Martha Stewart Punch All Over the Page for the lid, and added tags, charms, a calendar, and tabs for her to put some memorable little photos in.  Unfortunately the tea light instructions say they only last about 24 hours, so having it as a night light or décor is out of the question, but it's a fun wedding or party gift box.  I included a tiny gift bag with jewelry I made for her inside also.


 



2 comments:

  1. Is there a tutorial on how to make this explosion box

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your box today, for the first time. It is fabulous! Like Jennycraft (5/26/2016), I'd like to know if you have a tutorial for it? If so, how do I get it?

    ReplyDelete